Thursday, January 8, 2009

Will Walk For Chocolate

At 15 months old you think that this kid would be walking (at least I thought this kid would be walking). Family history: Daddy-14 months Mommy 12-months Uncle Bret-15 months Paislee-11 months Ella-14 months. But no matter what age we started to walk we've all managed to master it just fine, however, isn't it about time?
Ella walked for chocolate and pearls, we figured with Grant's appetite that chocolate would probably be a good motivator for him as well. As you can see he is very interested in what Daddy has.

You can also see that he wants it the easy way, "Hand it over Pops!"
In the end it was worth the effort, he took quite a few steps tonight, way to go Grantster!

5 comments:

Kindall Klan said...

I don't blame him, *I'd* walk for chocolate :) He's a cutie pie

Trina said...

How cute! That's a great way to get a little one to start walking.

Disney Mom said...

This is random, but I just wanted to tell you that my sister was clicking on all my blog links and she wanted to know how I knew you because she went to school with Jake. I remember he and Angie from elementary/middle school a little bit too. You'll have to ask him if he remembers her (Jennifer Johnson)

Hilarie said...

How funny! What a cute boy!

Mike said...

Finally! Grant's such a turd!