Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just Like a Baby Bird

Even though she looks skinny, she's an eater. I usually wait until 6 months exactly to feed my babies rice cereal for the first time but Parker is fascinated by food, so I gave in and she had it on Tuesday for the first time.
She caught on quickly, there was no doubt in her mind she wanted whatever was on that spoon.

At times I couldn't get into her mouth fast enough, she would hold her mouth open and gulp it down just like a baby bird.
Grant and Ella wanted to be included in the process, they love helping with their baby sister.
Such a sweet pea!

2 comments:

Mamma Meg said...

Some people are just made to eat! She's adorable.

Mel said...

I love the pic of her w/ mouth opened waiting for the next bite w/ that look of "come on mom, feed me."